Terms and Conditions
- The hiring contract is between the Hirer and the Owner of the property and incorporates the conditions set out below.
- All bookings are for a minimum of one week from Saturday to Saturday.
- Outside high season you may be able to arrive on a day other than Saturday at the owner s discretion. Your booking will be confirmed following receipt of a completed booking form and 30% deposit.
- We can accept cheques in euros or payment by bank transfer or postal order (details on request).
- Bookings are to be accompanied by a 30% deposit of the rent. The balance of the rent must be paid at the start of the holiday.
- On arrival a deposit of € 100 has to be paid to the owner. At the end of the stay the deposit will be refunded after deduction payment for any damage that may have occurred.
- If the balance and/or the deposit are not paid, the owner has the right not to hand over the keys and to interpret that as a cancellation.
The Hirer’s obligation
- To pay for any breakages, losses or damage to the property before departure.
- To take all reasonable and proper care of the property and leave it clean and tidy condition at the end of the tenancy. Particular attention must be given to the kitchen ensuring that all equipment and utensils are left clean and tidy.
- The price of cleaning is included in the rent but in the case of the property being left in a particularly dirty condition the hirer is to pay between €30 and €50 towards the extra cleaning incurred.
- Electricity, gas and water charges are included in the rent except where otherwise stipulated in the catalogue.
- The maximum number of persons at the property and its grounds is clearly stated and must not be exceeded except by application in writing for permission from ItaliaNest.
The following cancellation rates apply:
From 61 days to start date 30%
Arrival and Departure time
The keys to the property are handed over between 4 pm and 7pm on the day of arrival and must be handed back between 8 a.m. and 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure please. Please call the owner or his representative an hour before your arrival.
ItaliaNest are not responsible for:
- Descriptions of the area over and above the descriptions of the property itself. Please note any distances quoted in the catalogue are estimates.
- Uncontrollable events such as strike, lock out, riots,local authority intervention, epidemics, war, natural disaster et cetera.
- Disturbance of local services such as power or water supply ,refuse disposal or technical installations such as lifts, heating, swimming pool etc.
- Any alterations or modification to the property carried out by the owner but not made known to ItaliaNest.
- The Hirer is responsable for all his legal documents (passport, health cover etc.) regarding a stay in a foreign country being in order and up to date.
Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. If, however you have any cause for complaint it is essential that you contact the owner or his representative as soon as possible. In most cases the problem can be speedily resolved in situ. If the Hirer cannot contact the owner or his representative a message must be left within 48 hours of the cause of the complaint with ItaliaNest. In the case of late reported complaints the Hirer forfeits any damage claims.
Should any legal action ensue it would be dealt with by the Rome Courts.
Electricity, gas, water and taxes are included, although heating may be charged extra during the low and mid seasons. Details will be sent for each individual property at time of booking.